ER Garden Services endeavour to:
- Provide a high quality service which fulfils the requirements of all customers.
- Provide staff with training and working conditions with attention to health and safety.
- Ensure that all work is carried out taking into account the health and safety risks to staff and members of the public.
- Ensure that staff execute, through training and customer agreed specifications, a service to the standards expected by the client.
- Provide a timetable of attendance dates and intended duties for each specific visit. This table is tailored to meet each client’s individual needs and budget requirements.
- Encourage suggestions for the further improvement of our quality control procedures, or any other aspect of our business.
- Maintain regular contact with the client providing consistent and approachable point of contact.
- Arrange an annual meeting with the client, encouraging a site walkabout in order to discuss and/or adapt the contract if necessary.
- Guarantee to acknowledge receipt of or respond to any questions/ complaints within a maximum of 1 working day.
Health and Safety
ER Garden Services ensures:
- Appropriate risk assessments and method statements are established and exercised, with particular attention in respect of machinery and chemical use.
- Full Public Liability Insurance.
- All employees have obtained NPTC certificate of competence in use of and pesticide (PA1,PA2,PA6A) accreditation.
- Necessary Health and Safety training provided with regard to surroundings and machinery.
- Regular scheduled safety checks to all machinery.
- NVQ 4 qualification in Amenity Horticlture.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate qualified.